Too right, first impressions count.......it has been said many times. You want to get the job or impress someone.....first impressions tend to linger.
When attending an interview....dress appropriately for the position being applied for.
Pay attention to the little details.....tie in colours with stylish ties or handbag.
Classic style is timeless and often flattering....as they say less is more.....simple stylish quality goes a long way and classic jackets can be worn over more casual garments......but help bring up the look..... a notch or two.
Dress to impress! That's what I believe......sure we all have our own style......but it is helpful to project yourself as a winner or imagine how you want to be.
1. Write out your goals.
2. Visualise yourself achieving and feeling good about being in the role you see yourself in.
3. Look at your list everyday.
4. Meditate each and everyday. Use mindfulness techniques to improve the way you look at everyday things.
5. Exercise everday. Walking is essential for a healthy mind....especially with today's digital media.
6. Do something for yourself to pamper.....even little things like listen to some music you love on the way home from work.
7. Do a nice deed for someone else. Self esteem comes from feeling good about oneself.....what better way than doing something for someone else....to feel great!....it's a win win!
8. Learn to be honest with yourself.....it's not worth kidding yourself or blaming others.....in the end it will bite you in the bum......take responsibility!
9. Learn something new everday.....go on Ted....or read. Take a different route if you can spare the time.....it's great exercise for you brain.
10. Have a healthy diet and go to bed at a good time to allow at least 8 hours of sleep.
Trying new things, like even driving a different route to your everyday destinations - can be stimulating for your brain. There's nothing like shaking up the monotony and trying something new for some brain exercise.